New
Find
Notify
Tools

2009 Brand New Thor Gear
 Login/Join

Picture of FCR Suspension Northwest
posted
I have Two sets of Thor gear that is brand new and has never been worn. The pants are AC Vented and the color is white and black. The jersey is the Core witch is black and white. I also have two pair of AC Vented gloves that are red. Jersey size is medium, pants 32, gloves large. $165 a set or $300 for both

Posts: 51 | Location: fcrsuspensionnorthwest@hotmail.com | Registered: Wed November 22 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
Are you going to be home on friday?

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Rays Dad, he lives 5 mins from Toes.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
If everything goes as planned we will see you at toes on friday, how about a mini lesson?

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Im working with another group. Im always up for dishing out the pushups for lazy riders!

quote:
Originally posted by Rays Dad:
If everything goes as planned we will see you at toes on friday, how about a mini lesson?

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
How many do you think it will take?

posted Hide Post
Im going to be working tommorow from 7 a.m. till 4 p.m. I can bring the gear down after wards to toes.

Posts: 51 | Location: fcrsuspensionnorthwest@hotmail.com | Registered: Wed November 22 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by E.W. #849:
Im working with another group. Im always up for dishing out the pushups for lazy riders!

quote:

Give Mull13 some extra pushups!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Aaron,

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
quote:
Originally posted by E.W. #849:

quote:

Give Mull13 some extra pushups!

Great, thanks Aaron. I'm sure I'll be getting enough exercise just picking the bike up off me!

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
rays dad, I can come out to toes at 9 a.m. or noon will quick

Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
Alright I'm at toes we will stick around when do u think u will be here?

posted Hide Post
I'm on my way right now