E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Classifieds    For Sale:Brand new 2005 Yamaha yz250 two stroke
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For Sale:Brand new 2005 Yamaha yz250 two stroke
 Login/Join

posted
Brand new 2005 Yamaha yz250 two stroke. This bike was never ridden and is clean and all stock except for the forks and shock springs for my weight(no revalving). Fun bike to race or trail ride for any level of rider. Just never had the hance to go ridding.Firm on $4000.00 Cash only.
Chris
motobarr@gmail.com
253-381-0886 leave a message

Posts: 7 | Location: federal way, wa | Registered: Sat March 04 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
What wieght are the springs set up for, I would like to take a look at the bike. What time is good to meet up? 206 291 0227

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My weight is over 300 pounds. Best time to take a look is either Mondays or Tuesdays as those are my days off. The bike is actually in a controled temp storage in auburn.

Posts: 7 | Location: federal way, wa | Registered: Sat March 04 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post