E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Classifieds    Price reduced 2004 YZ250F for sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Price reduced 2004 YZ250F for sale
 Login/Join

posted
2004 Yamaha YZ250F. This bike has been gone through top to bottom.

Engine: Head has been rebuilt ie valve guides inspected for wear, valve seats reground (this was done by Chuck at C&D in Kirkland), new valves, springs, cotters, retainers, and valve seals installed. Cylinder has less than 40 hrs on it, new top end ie piston, piston rings, piston pin, circlips, and timing chain. Crank and main bearings are all well within spec. FMF complete exhaust system with spark arrestor installed.

Suspension and steering: Suspension has been serviced front and rear, fresh oil, seals and shock recharged with nitrogen. Suspension bearings inspected and greased. Lower shock bearing was the only bad one and I installed a brand new one. Steering head bearings were cleaned and regreased top and bottom. New upper triple clamp, ASV brake and clutch levers, and Renthal twin wall bars.

Wheels and tires: Accel anodized blue rims front and rear. Rear tire is brand new and front tire has minimal hrs on it. Front wheel bearings were bad so replaced with new bearings and seals.

Other: Brand new 0-ring chain, new sprockets and new front chain gaurd, brand new kick starter, hr meter, installed a new WR fuel petcock with reserve, carb has been cleaned inside and out, rejetted with a JD jetting kit, o-ring mod done to acclerator pump, brand new shift lever, clutch cable, brand new clutch assembly including fibers, steels and springs.

I dont think I have missed anything. After all of this work was done I installed a brand new hr meter and broke the engine in. It currently has .6 hrs on it since this work was completed.

The price is now $2200.00 OBO.

Please contact Charlie at 425-923-0822 or Eric at 206-491-1150.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 216's dad,

ImageIMGP0204.JPG (65 Kb, 362 downloads)

Posts: 295 | Location: Sultan Wa | Registered: Wed November 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just trying to repost this as we have dropped the price and are negotiable on it.

Posts: 295 | Location: Sultan Wa | Registered: Wed November 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motox247
posted Hide Post
Hey Charlie, what's the suspension set-up? I have a 5'8" 130 lb. rider. It's just about time to move to the dark side (4-strokes). Where are you located? And is it possible for Joe to get a test ride? ~247's mom

two4seven (or his mom)

Posts: 196 | Location: Ferndale, WA | Registered: Fri August 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by motox247:
Hey Charlie, what's the suspension set-up? I have a 5'8" 130 lb. rider. It's just about time to move to the dark side (4-strokes). Where are you located? And is it possible for Joe to get a test ride? ~247's mom

To be honest I am not sure because the suspension was revalved before I got it. I can find out though. I can tell you this. I rode it for the first time (since the rebuild) in Belfair last Saturday and was pretty impressed. It is a bit soft for me but I am about 185 lbs. I live in Sultan if you know where that is. I am more than happy to have him ride it to his hearts content. I am pretty picky about my bike work so I am not worried about him ringing it out if he wants. Not sure how close you live to me but I would be willing to meet up with you some where in the middle so he/you can ride it and check it out in general.