New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Thrashed cylinder head
 Login/Join

Picture of Justin Anderson
posted
Looking to buy a cylinder head that has dropped a valve or the like, something seriously messed up.

Any brand is fine.

Justin

Posts: 403 | Location: Auburn, WA | Registered: Sat December 30 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nobody has an old screwed up cylinder head?

Posts: 403 | Location: Auburn, WA | Registered: Sat December 30 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cyclepartsnation has a new cylinder for $293.35.Thats a 07 CRF 450 head.

Posts: 43 | Location: Lake Stevens | Registered: Tue March 20 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks man, but Im looking for an old hammered head... Honda, Suzuki, Kawi, Yamaha.... whatever, it doesnt matter....

Something with pits, thrashed guides, you name it....

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
wait until Osaka rides a bit more, he should have one Big Grin

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a few how many you want

Posts: 122 | Location: moses lake | Registered: Mon April 17 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just one... Hopefully something with even damage, but im not picky.

Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
Justin I have a YZF250 head with a lightly seized cam jornal you have my number

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post