New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Hour Meter Mounts
 Login/Join

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Nate, I'm sorry to say that someone has again copied your mounts. I saw them for sale for $13 on Ebay. Not near the quality as yours.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NaPalm
posted Hide Post
Paul,

Doesn't surprise me..... all I can do is keep coming out with new products and focus on growing my customer base.

Also, I'm trying to get my price down closer to that but I'm not sure if I can hit $13.... maybe $14.99 plus free shipping like the price on these new mounts I posted.

Do you have a link to it?

Posts: 1055 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: Wed May 05 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Not off hand, but when I see it again I'll post one.

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NaPalm
posted Hide Post
Is it this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...fPartsQ5fAccessories

That is pretty plain and offers no adjustment so it would only fit a few bikes.

Posts: 1055 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: Wed May 05 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Yup that's it.

Picture of NaPalm
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to bump this back toward the top because I've got a bunch of new Hour Meter mounts now.

The new version of my Hardline (SenDec) compatible meter mount works with all styles of SenDec motorcycle type hour meters including the new resettable meters they are advertising.

Link: (click small picture for a bigger view)
http://www.napalmracing.com/pr..._136&products_id=160

Next up will be tank bolt style meter mounts for Trail Tech's new TTO series of hour meters. I just got my first Trail Tech meters yesterday and they are awesome! They are very small, yet the display is larger and easier to read vs. the SenDec units. Plus they are cheaper.

Here is the link to Trail Tech's info on the TTO meters, the mounts will be done in 2 weeks or less.

http://trailtech.net/tto.html

After the Trail Tech tank bolt mounts are finished I will be making another style of meter mount that works with all of the above mentioned meters. It will provide an alternative mounting location location for bikes that don't have the room in the tank bolt area (example: CRF250X) or for riders that are running steering stabilizers or oversize gas tanks. It don't want to say where it mounts until I have the finished product ready because the big boys (a certain MX Doctor comes to mind) really like to copy my ideas as soon as they catch wind of them Big Grin

Nathan Palm
NaPalm Racing www.napalmracing.com