New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Hour Meter Mounts
 Login/Join

Picture of NaPalm
posted
I have finally launched my second product! Some of you may have noticed Jason Potter and Chris Howell running them for the past month or so already. I would like to thank those guys for helping me test them!

It is a bolt on hour meter mount that places the hour meter on the upper gas tank mount just behind the top triple clamp. No drilling, tape or zip ties required! Also a bonus of having the meter in this location is you can note the time on the meter before and after your practice motos to time how long you have been on the track. You can read it while you are riding but since the screen is pretty small you have to slow down for a second to look at it!

Hardline hour meters are also available from NaPalm Racing for $39.99 to go with the mounts.

The mounts are $16.99 and available for the following models in Red, Blue or Black:

Honda: CRF250R 04-08 / CRF450R 05-08
Kawasaki: KX250F 06-08 / KX450F 06-08
Suzuki: RM-Z250 07-08 / RM-Z450 05-07 (08???)
Yamaha: YZ250F 06-08 / YZ450F 06-08

Go to www.napalmracing.com to check them out!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NaPalm,

Imagehour_meter_5_cluster.jpg (26 Kb, 319 downloads)

Posts: 1055 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: Wed May 05 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
That is a great idea Nate!

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bearmore
posted Hide Post
Well I opened the pic. that you had posted and good news: I did not have to slow down to read the display on the meter. I wheeled my desk chair as fast as I could past my screen and gave a quick glance over as I whizzed by my monitor. What sucked was how fast that hallway wall came up as I darted out the office door and into the hallway; while still having my head turned towards the monitor. I guess that is why they say to never look back.

Posts: 445 | Location: Whidbey Island | Registered: Fri March 09 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Honda758
posted Hide Post
Since Jason is down in California getting ready for a few of the Supercross west lites races, I 'll speak on behalf of him. The Naplam meter mounts are an excellent product. They install super easy, and look really trick when on the bike! They are very duriable as well, Jason took a hard fall in practice in the whoops last week and the meter and mount were good as new. Recommend this product to anyone with a meter or anyone thinking on getting one!

-Jeremy(Jason's Brother)

Rockwell | FirePoliceMX | FLY Racing | AllSport Honda | Fluidyne Powersports | ODI Grips | NaPalm Racing | Bridgestone Tires | QTM/Brembo | Factory Connection | Utopia Optics | Sidi Boots | FMF | Works Connection | No Toil | Cycra Plastics | Asterisks | Monster Energy | Dark Synergy | CV4 | IMS Products | True Arrogance Clothing |

Posts: 214 | Location: Spokane, WA/Southern Cali. | Registered: Tue August 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
How do I make the review Nate?

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NaPalm
posted Hide Post
Paul,
You have to have an account to post a review... since you didn't buy yours off my website you don't have an account. I'm not sure if I can enable guest reviews or not but thanks for the effort!

Nathan Palm
NaPalm Racing www.napalmracing.com

Posts: 1055 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: Wed May 05 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Those are killer. I'm going to pick up a black one! Beats the tape and zip ties! My hour meter is also a tach, would be nice to have it up there!

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Joel Babcock
posted Hide Post
Sure beats Gorrilla glue! Excellent product.

Posts: 405 | Location: Auburn Wash | Registered: Mon April 25 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mikey350D
posted Hide Post
Does look a tad better than my duct tape and zip ties!

Posts: 48 | Location: Everett | Registered: Sat September 18 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jb329
posted Hide Post
good idea. i hate having mine stuck on the frame with electrical tape.

Posts: 303 | Location: Ellensburg | Registered: Wed October 10 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris 201
posted Hide Post
Nathan's hour meter mount has been working great! Like Jeremy said, they are super easy to install and they look really trick! They have been holding up well, nothing has came loose. I really like having the hour meter mounted at the gas tank bolt because it is a lot easier to see rather than being mounted on the frame. This is an awesome product and I would recommend it to anyone.

Chris Howell 201

Posts: 37 | Location: Spokane Valley Wa. | Registered: Tue March 08 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NaPalm
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all for your orders and your kind words! Judging by the first half-days response I would say these meter mounts may sell better than the air filter mounts so I'm excited about that!

Now I just need to finish up some non moto related CNC jobs that I took on to pay the bills so I can move on to my next new product(s). I think I have enough ideas to keep launching new products every few months for the next year or so....

Nathan Palm

Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
I saw Jason's mount a few weeks back and thought it was ingenious. I just installed an HR meter on my new bike and it fell off with the lame zip-ties in one ride.

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Thanks Nate for the hookup...looks tight too.

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping mine gets here tomorrow!!

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NaPalm
posted Hide Post
Aaron, did your part show up yet? I was hoping you would have it by today at the latest...

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Heck yeah Nathan, got it on already. It showed up yesterday! Thanks. Look to meet ya face to face at Horn or Toes soon. Aaron

Picture of NaPalm
posted Hide Post
Aaron, thanks for posting that review Big Grin

I might have to steal this picture too....

Nathan Palm

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Help yourself. Thanks again.

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post