E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Classifieds    Need OEM rear wheel for 06 CRF 450r
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need OEM rear wheel for 06 CRF 450r
 Login/Join

Picture of J Mull
posted
Need a rear wheel for my CRF 450 as I am taking my black excels off when I sell.
Anyone have one for sale?

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
i got both front and rear, perfect shape and took them off one month after i got my bike. let me know brian 425 903 0306

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of neal851
posted Hide Post
how much are you asking for that wheelset?

Posts: 26 | Location: kennewick WA | Registered: Tue January 17 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by neal851:
how much are you asking for that wheelset?

No longer a 'set' Neal...just his front is available now.

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
i still have the front if you need a perfect spare

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post