New
Find
Notify
Tools

CRFSTUFF official Honda brake
 Login/Join

Picture of Justin Hawkins
posted
CRFSTUFF’s brake systems are now the official brakes for Team Honda, Two Two Motorsports, and Factory Connection Geico Honda.
http://www.crfstuff.com/
Trick Stuff for the greatest dirt bikes on earth!

Hawk

Posts: 354 | Location: Redmond | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Justin Hawkins:
CRFSTUFF’s brake systems are now the official brakes for Team Honda, Two Two Motorsports, and Factory Connection Geico Honda.
http://www.crfstuff.com/
Trick Stuff for the greatest dirt bikes on earth!

Great service and CHEAP shipping (fast too since he's in Oregon). Love the Big Brake kit because stopping is the only thing I'm good at.

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of moderbike x
posted Hide Post
little on the subject, but honda guys keep a eye on your clutch cable.i replaced mine on the 2010 and wow is the pull way easier! after a few years its time even if you think its good

Posts: 215 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Sat December 18 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of devomx302
posted Hide Post
I would like to see the hydraulic clutch setup factory honda used on their bikes!

Posts: 60 | Location: Royal City, WA | Registered: Mon December 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Justin Hawkins
posted Hide Post
Changed the clutch plates out and they were warn very little, they had about half the grip showing compared to the new ones I was surprised. One thing for sure was the clutch cable was shot. I think that will make the most difference, I had the old one all the way adjusted out and the new one is nice and tight and a way better feel even before I changed the plates and springs out. Those guy's at Honda were right Scott now I see why they change those cables out about every four to five rides, I can't aford that but I do see why.

Hawk

Posts: 354 | Location: Redmond | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post