New
Find
Notify
Tools

2011 Supercross predictions
 Login/Join

Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
So yer sayen since RV lost the double chin he's gona ride like a brain dead zoombe?

I must, most humbly disagree RV will handle his fellow "riders"with deft skills and superior conditioning.His only equal would be the GOA...Crash uh James stewert. If he can keep the JR. class impatiences in check.
damn I cant wait.
How about der #194 from the father land? I believe he will rise to the moment and blitz kreig the competition . The lites are wide open so many could step up to take it.

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
You will see the local boy Ricky Dietrich riding for Valli Motorsports. No more Kawi.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was wondering about Dietrich after last season in WORCS and Endurocross a change could be what he needs to clear the mind.

Ken Roczen looks very fast I just hope he keeps it on 2 wheels it will keep the lites class interesting

As for the 450s lets just say I think there is going to be some interesting passing this year lots of motivated riders and lots of pressure to win for more than a few of them...

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
Is it just me or is anybody else having problems with the new Racerx website? I can't get it to work on my iPhone or PC it acts real slow or most of the time will not open anything at all..

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
The new site sucks. Its even slow and jumpy and I have some of the fastest service around. I wish they would just go back! I hate change...Hahaha!

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TRA-742:
WHO WILL WIN A-1?

I GO ALL INN ON-

LITES>>>>J-HANSEN

HEAVYS>>>T-CARNARD

---------->>>
Vegas called I told them the 41 is next lol Big Grin

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vetmx808:
The new site sucks. Its even slow and jumpy and I have some of the fastest service around. I wish they would just go back! I hate change...Hahaha!

Ditto that, I've got comcast blazing speed and it's slow. I haven't been to the site since they updated.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by E.W. #849:
You will see the local boy Ricky Dietrich riding for Valli Motorsports. No more Kawi.[/QUOTE.

Ya I seen Dietrich at Milestone riding blue I heard he is getting ready for SX just in case Stroupe can't race.. Although Stroupe looked extremely fast at A-1 practice I know he was fastest in group B I saw 74 posted at the top of the tower then idk know if he raced his heat race or not I didn't notice but I was surprised I didn't see him in the main...