New
Find
Notify
Tools

Old Pics
 Login/Join

Picture of Old Pro 420
posted Hide Post
This is from 90 Supercross.. Sorry this is fuzzy it was from a magazine..

Posts: 157 | Location: steffymx.com | Registered: Thu December 09 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Aaron, and the rest of you for that matter, how do you put the pics in the post? Ya I'm on the Boeing break. I hope to ride if the weather isn't too crappy, although I do have to work on the 28th and maybe the 29th.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paul, you need to have them hosted on an online server, such as PhotoBucket or ImageStation

Posts: 562 | Location: Bonney Lake, WA USA | Registered: Tue February 17 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paul, just right click on the hyperlink of your photo, get the properties, copy it, then click the little green button above(it is the display image button) paste the address into the box, and shazam, its there.
You can post pics to numerous sites on the net.

Posts: 536 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Wed December 22 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
I don't have anymore decent pictures to try it with. Perhaps when someone starts a goon riding thread I'll be able to try out my photo posting prowess.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Old Pro 420:
This is from 90 Supercross.. Sorry this is fuzzy it was from a magazine..
The chicken or the egg, which came first. Scott, was it me copying you when I put sponsors stickers on my Chest Protector at an angle or you copying me. Love the old Devol striker on your fork tubes, now that's represent’n.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Workman #21,

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alright Paul, you wanted some goon photos. Here is mine. (I wish it was goon) Notice how clean my bike was. It was because I was so far out front. You can tell how fast I was going by my killer riding style. Big Grin And no, that was not one of those highly competitive 96's, it was a 95 with "updated plastic."

Posts: 536 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Wed December 22 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Funny story about way back then.

I am sitting at my truck after a hard fought moto in the 2 fiddy beginner class, and Ted Devol comes up to me and says, "Hey, are you 392?" I look up and say, "yeah." He hands me his card and says, "you need some suspension work, give me a call." LMAO!

True story.

posted Hide Post
hahahah classic Ted Devol.

Posts: 562 | Location: Bonney Lake, WA USA | Registered: Tue February 17 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of moderbike x
posted Hide Post
i dont see any roost off the back tire! Aaron was was i think 5th gear sliping the clutch with all four fingers! he looks cool in purple! ha ha

Posts: 215 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Sat December 18 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
5th gear sliping

If I look close, real close, I think, I might, I can see some roost...let me put on my glasses on to make sure. Oh yeah there it is (grins)

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, why isn't anyone talking about the big old puff of smoke? Anyone who is fast knows that I was just grabbing powerband. Big Grin

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
lol..haha..like we don't know! Dude that's the infamous "pull-the-clutch-in-and-gas-after-effect-thing". Come on be honest now it was a whiff, not a puff   Smile

posted Hide Post
LMAO!!!!

I have yet to own a bike that I missed as little as that one...

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Old pics..had to dig deep for this..

1980 SIR Yamaha 465's and Maico's 400's

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Old pics..there's a party go'n on

1982, Thurston County ORV Park..Vic Ebbett said I got the hole shot. Holler out if ya see your number.

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Old pics..style..I think I need a wheel barrel full to get me outta this style faux pas

1982, SIR ... more Vic Ebbett photos. Anybody remember that "Bergsma"? guy (red hat, gray sweat shirt)

"This message has been edited:"
    1. added word "get" to leader

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Workman #21,

Picture of moderbike x
posted Hide Post
lol it looks like workmans yz suspension is to the fender! but he is in a corner!

Posts: 215 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Sat December 18 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ya what a jirk DeVol is for recognizing some dude has his suspension all screwed up and offering to help. What makes it worse is that he makes money helping people get their suspension working. Dirty capitalist!

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by moderbike x:
lol it looks like workmans yz suspension is to the fender! but he is in a corner!

Lol...yup that was about all that bike could handle, a dip in a corner. I’d like to credit “advertising” for my purchase of that whale, Hannah did good in those days so I figured I could too (grins, laughing, haha...NOT!) Vic caught about the only good day I had on that bike (more grins and laughing) gotta love those photographers don’t ya.