Notify
Tools

2013/Indoors/Outdoors/Champs!
 Login/Join

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Milsaps????
This dude is for real!
I thought after the first round he just had a good day. Hes backing it up now!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auzzi152
posted Hide Post
I think milsaps has one, maybe two podiums left in him this season, reed will podium, maybe even win sd, if it rains milsaps will use up one of his podiums in sd, villapoto is the man to beat for the championship, if seely moves up when the series heads east he will be a pain in everyone's ass,he is fast on a 450, i don't think he has a bike to ride unless bam bam or canard get hurt, the previous champs are gonna step up there games starting now, expect 90% of the remaining podium spots to be taken by villapoto, dungee, reed and Stewart with canard barcia and milsaps cleaning up the scraps, it has been spoken...

Posts: 435 | Location: your moms house | Registered: Wed December 03 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of McGinnis_339
posted Hide Post
Good call Auzzi! Davi is the real deal! And our boy villo is falling pretty far behind. Good thing its a long season...

Posts: 99 | Location: Des Moines | Registered: Thu September 24 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auzzi152
posted Hide Post
Well... I guess Davi proved me wrong, he is still getting on the podium! Stewart steped up but still no Reed? What happened to the Cannard that started the season and where is Dunge? Hmmm, awesome time to be a fan!

Posts: 435 | Location: your moms house | Registered: Wed December 03 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reed went back to last years forks,with good results.Will others soon follow?

The question I have is,the the pace look slower this year or is just the competition just closer?I am kinda leaning towards the pace being slower.

Tory's Dad (289)

Posts: 119 | Location: pacific,wa. | Registered: Tue December 20 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auzzi152
posted Hide Post
According to the pro's the tracks are a lot easier allowing some of the guys who would normally fit into that 6-12th place to run with the top 5. There are very few sections that seperate the tip top from the rest and its keeping the action closer and at the same time making that all important start even more important...

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
So what you're saying..... You will see Auzzie152 making the 450 main very soon?

quote:
Originally posted by Auzzi152:
According to the pro's the tracks are a lot easier allowing some of the guys who would normally fit into that 6-12th place to run with the top 5. There are very few sections that seperate the tip top from the rest and its keeping the action closer and at the same time making that all important start even more important...

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auzzi152
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by E.W. #849:
So what you're saying..... You will see Auzzie152 making the 450 main very soon?

Ahhahahahahahaaaaa naw man, that's what the top pro's are saying... What I'm saying is its 72 and sunny today and me and Storme are gonna go ride Pala today for a nice break from riding Perris, Milestone, Glen Helen,Compeditive Edge, Barrona and Elsinore. Oh yea, did I mention it's 72 and sunny... Again...