New
Find
Notify
Tools

POURCEL TO MOTO CONCEPTS!
 Login/Join

Picture of Kimball #126
posted
CHRISTOPHE POURCEL IS IN THE WORKS FOR A YAMAHA RIDE AT MOTO CONCEPTS...OUTDOORS!

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I wonder if they coughed up the mega bucks he was asking for? OR... he sucked it up and realized he needs to prove himself on a 450 first?

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of racerx43yz
posted Hide Post
Will he be at the supercross in airway that the moto concepts team usually attends?

Posts: 61 | Location: Coeur d' Alene,ID,USA | Registered: Wed December 03 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
I like Poucel, Yamaha's and Moto-Concepts- I am excited- I think its awesome- I hope he kills it! It would be sweet if he showed up at the Airway Heights summer night SX this year that race was a lot of fun.. Cool

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
That didn't last very long......

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
Never have and and still dont like the guy...

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mx510:
Never have and and still dont like the guy...

I've never met the guy or have known him on a personal level... hard to tell what's going on in that kids head, I do know Genova said they enjoyed having him around.. sad deal, I hope he gets it figured out and makes a big comeback for all the haters to enjoy......lol

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post