Notify
Tools

MR DeVol
 Login/Join

posted
Is Ted racing this weekend? JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With a busted up back and body I dought it.

Posts: 295 | Location: Sultan Wa | Registered: Wed November 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
216 D
Heard he got hurt rumor was a broken back/,but after being "GELDED" for some of my direct posting thought I would try a different aproach.Is he OK? thanks ! us old(HE) and ancient guys(me) have to look out for each other. JR

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
I didn't see him (Ted) at Horn yesterday (Feb 28) but Garrett, Royce and Katie were there. The place was packed.

Here's a link to my report

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wasn't there but got a report of over 625 on Sat.<WOW <GREAT<WONDERFUL!!!On the Ted hurt ,,wish him a speedy recovery . JR
PS not even sure he needs to <BUT its the thought that counts?

posted Hide Post
Thanks I need it. I broke fins off 6 vertibre broken ribs and wasted the right knee.
Garrett and crew ran a great race without me.
Where's my pills?

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Open Class
posted Hide Post
AS good as it went, it is not a real kick-off to the season without you Ted.

Missed you at the gate.

Heal quick and I do not even want to hear about retirement.

---------------------------------------------------------------
"You, you, and you: panic. The rest of you come with me"

Posts: 722 | Location: An island in the middle of a lake | Registered: Sun January 07 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TJ 755
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ted:
Thanks I need it. I broke fins off 6 vertibre broken ribs and wasted the right knee.
Garrett and crew ran a great race without me.
Where's my pills?

Thats harsh man, get well. did they take out the pieces?

Posts: 87 | Location: North Bend | Registered: Fri March 28 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ted,
Missed seeing you this weekend. We are praying for a fast recovery for your injuries! Hope to see you at the next PRO event.
Andrew & Karen

Posts: 43 | Location: washington | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Paul and I had to sit there Saturday night and chew the political fat, downing some Budweisers without you Ted. What a shame. Get well soon.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ted
Ya know how those rumors go,happy to see you post,no so happy as to the extent of your injury.Heal fast! See if you would have "just listened to me "and hitched a flight down to AZ you could have been a superstar and whooped up on Jim MOE = instant FAME AND STARDOM!! JR

Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
Ted good to see you posting . get well soon.

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Hey Ted, you may want to look through this site while you heal I think they have a class on torquing bolts.
Big Grin
http://www.uti.edu/Home/Motorc...abid/59/Default.aspx

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paul I know how to torque a bolt. It's the memory to not forget to torque the bolt that kicked my butt.
Totally stupid on my part.
Thanks for the prayers and stuff. It's all good.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
I would think it would be automatic, becuse you always twist things to the right!!!!!

Glad you are OK Big Grin

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post