New
Find
Notify
Tools

Adding an Avatar
 Login/Join

Picture of E.W. #849
posted
I can tell that not very many people have figured how to add an avatar. Here some simple steps to adding one. If your picture is to big, it might not work? Resize the image.
-Click on "GO" (top left)
-My space
-view/edit complete profile (right side)
-(go down to the avatar details) click "edit"
-next
-custom Avatar
-upload if you do not have a URL?
..........the next steps are easy.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAZZ 995
posted Hide Post
Hey Eric, I am following your instructions here but when I get to avatar edit it does not show a " custom avatar " any other suggestions.
Thanks
Razz

Posts: 86 | Location: yakatak | Registered: Thu August 05 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
You have to click "NEXT"
it will bring you to another screen.
Let me know it that doesnt work?

quote:
Originally posted by RAZZ 995:
Hey Eric, I am following your instructions here but when I get to avatar edit it does not show a " custom avatar " any other suggestions.
Thanks
Razz

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAZZ 995
posted Hide Post
I hit next it don't do nothing.

Posts: 86 | Location: yakatak | Registered: Thu August 05 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Something happened when they put in this new platform?? Users are not able to upload there own avatar. With the old platform you could. Im in contact with tech support to get it resolved.

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
ITS FIXED!!!!
Try it NOW!!!

<motokid799>
posted
Checking it out

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Right on!!!

Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Mine kicks ass!

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<motokid799>
posted
test

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
You need to resize the pic first. Its too large

quote:
Originally posted by motokid#49:
test