Tools

Whips
 Login/Join

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Who does his suspension???? HAHAHAHA

quote:
Originally posted by ted:
Wren did a huge catwheel at Wide Open on Sunday right in front of me. He did a seat bounce forward flip. Yikes!!! I hope he's ok.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
DeAtley at Huckfest 2 years ago. This was his second day hitting a ramp. DARN KIDS!!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pc#148
posted Hide Post
Waunchy, u have any of me in there?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: E.W. #849,

Posts: 189 | Location: USA | Registered: Tue December 02 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KinserMoto438
posted Hide Post
Heres a pic froma few weeks ago, one of my biggest whips yet

*Let up for a second, and thats where you'll finish!*
-Klete #438

this is my whip

Posts: 114 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Mon November 22 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rad_mxer317
posted Hide Post
Klete that is one totally bad whip!!

Posts: 1034 | Location: TUMWATER | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lee Livesey
posted Hide Post
You've gotten it so flat its straightened out again. Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by rad_mxer317:
Klete that is one totally bad whip!!

Posts: 470 | Location: Benton City Washington | Registered: Sun October 17 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tressa
posted Hide Post
I found a pic on my pc of you whipping it at Huckfest, Paul. Dont know where i got it, or why i have it even?? I was going to post it but i think it's actually the one you have on your avatar! lol

~* Give it hell til the end.
'Cause once you quit, you never get it back again*~

Posts: 921 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tressa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JuJuby:
PC YOU NEED TO TRAIN!!

Eek Roll Eyes I see JuJuby is back in town! I was just talking about you the other day.

~* Give it hell til the end.
'Cause once you quit, you never get it back again*~

Posts: 921 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
Check this one out!! BT and I riding SX a few years ago in AZ.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: E.W. #849,

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
WOW!! Osaka is alive! Long time no see!

Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
I don't have a computer @ my house, I tripped over the power cord and it broke... It's been like two years now...

Buttt I'm over @ my parents house right now using their computer, doing some work on my resume, and paying some bills online... Thought I'd stop in here and check out what's going on.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Osaka #627,

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bt is that brandon thomas? If so my wife grew up with him and his brothers, they put my wife jen on a two stroke 80 when she was like 10 freaked them out when all she knew how to do was smash on the throttle lol.

Posts: 9 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Mon July 25 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KinserMoto438
posted Hide Post
Ya that's Brandon. And Brett Osukka!

*Let up for a second, and thats where you'll finish!*
-Klete #438

Posts: 114 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Mon November 22 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post