New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whips
 Login/Join

Picture of E.W. #849
posted
I was checking out the pro Wheels site and came across this pic of Wren Fuller whipping it. Thats one sick pic!!
Whats Wren up too?

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Hey Eric
When I get back riding, could you teach me to do that at one of your schools Cool

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is beautiful. Im with Paul on that one Eric, can you teach that? Big Grin

Posts: 536 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Wed December 22 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Joel Babcock
posted Hide Post
He was at RMC tonight. Him and Schmidt would go at it a bit, then one or the other of them would pull off and look at their bike to see if something was wrong...

They both were hauling Wink

Posts: 405 | Location: Auburn Wash | Registered: Mon April 25 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Im not teaching anyone how to do whips!! They end up turning into cartwheels!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: E.W. #849,

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
I already know how to do cartwheels! Big Grin

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post

Wren who?? Cool

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Is that all you got Osaka?

Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post

Smile i got them comming all day baby... Big Grin

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heres is one that is kinda flat

Posts: 14 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Mon August 23 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wren had some big whips that day. That was at the Devol Top Gun at Washougal. Here is a pic of Heath and his whip at MXGP. It is the best whip picture of Heath that we have. It was shot by James Ackley.

Posts: 254 | Location: Woodinville, Wasington | Registered: Thu November 13 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is another pic shot by James Ackley.

Posts: 254 | Location: Woodinville, Wasington | Registered: Thu November 13 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FERD285
posted Hide Post
Bret your whip is good but look at Fullers form! Damn can't get any more pitched then that. But then again we haven't seen Sam Deatley post a bitchin whip yet he's damn good.

Ferd Ya herd 5

Posts: 263 | Location: Olympia, WA | Registered: Mon November 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...here are a few others...

Posts: 433 | Location: dbrazier@motors-controls.com | Registered: Fri January 14 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
feb issue of Motoplayground will have Schmidt pulling a sick whip in Az.....

dsc_0189.jpg

Posts: 433 | Location: dbrazier@motors-controls.com | Registered: Fri January 14 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wren did a huge catwheel at Wide Open on Sunday right in front of me. He did a seat bounce forward flip. Yikes!!! I hope he's ok.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
Nick throws them big 2

Picture of Joel Babcock
posted Hide Post
Old School whips... Wink

Brad Lackey

Posts: 405 | Location: Auburn Wash | Registered: Mon April 25 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
wrens OK just bruised and a few strawberrys.

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did he stick the landing? Front flip...do we have a first here?????? Big Grin

Posts: 76 | Location: Allyn, WA | Registered: Fri December 24 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post