Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Government Theft
 Login/Join

posted
Well guess what our communist government is doing.
They decided that the money you pay out in ORV fees that by law is to be used for the ORV Fund is now going to be stolen, raided permanantly. The democrats are way beyond dirty. Call the govenor and your legislature. Tell then this is crap for them to steal this money. We fully fund our family sport and now they want to steal our money to use in state parks. This is bullshit. The peple that use the state park can pay to use them. We sure as hell should not have our money stolen so they can use their precious parks and we can't use ours.

Aaron. These are your buddies and you're highly connected. Make some calls and call bullshit on this.

Everyone else do the same. Let us know what the elected elite have to say. We are letting this state turn us into slaves.

If you can ride and race a motorcycle you can do this.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
I am honestly at a loss for words with my frustration and this state goverment. I have already sent my letters.

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone else call or sent letters to your elected officials.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I have and it's time we as a group took OUR! money back can't trust the state! To bad whova or the NMA fools don't feel the same, they are still trying to play thier game and look what it's gotten us!

If this doesn't piss ya off check out the awesome purposed new trail system at reiter! 3 whole whooping miles of single track!

Starting to feel like the cattle penned off before the slaughter. They talk game about saving it for future generations when reality is they are ruining public access for future generations.

Posts: 552 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: Sat December 06 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post