E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    This is why you wear a neck brace...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This is why you wear a neck brace...
 Login/Join

Picture of Vetmx808
posted
Villopoto:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j99cGGDUvsE

I am going to speculate here, but without it, we would be talking about him strapped to a board instead I believe.

He would be like Leighton Lillie #627 from the AX this weekend. (prayer sent for you buddy)

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
Thanks for who ever removed the Lusk link... that was not right... I pray he recovers.

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I removed it after I got an email.
Osaka, dont put stupid crap like that.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
I was riding the fence on whether I should of posted it or not. I posted it for the right reasons though. In that video it shows his neck obviously roll right in the realm of where the Leatt brace may or may not have allowed that type of injury to occur. I hope he pulls through as well, someone getting injured is never funny or anything of the sort.

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 153
posted Hide Post
well The lusk clip doesnt help your theory osaka. He didnt break any vertabrea he is struggling with brain trauma right now. so really I was amazed to see a neck bend like that with no spinal cord injury. Might show that the brace might not do anything. I will however keep wearing mine.

Posts: 452 | Location: Renton, WA. USA | Registered: Fri December 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone on here who would like to help out Lusk can buy one of these wristbands for $2 no shipping or tax here:

http://www.motoworldracing.com/Jerem...rist-Band.html

Posts: 59 | Location: Renton | Registered: Wed December 19 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
I wear a Leatt just for those reasons..But man, that Villo stack was SKETCHY! Wow! Amen to Jesus on that miracle!

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Osaka, I just hate seeing riders getting wadded up. After hearing about his condition, I think he needs everyone prayers. But not to look at his crash as example of proper gear.

quote:
Originally posted by Osaka #627:
I was riding the fence on whether I should of posted it or not. I posted it for the right reasons though. In that video it shows his neck obviously roll right in the realm of where the Leatt brace may or may not have allowed that type of injury to occur. I hope he pulls through as well, someone getting injured is never funny or anything of the sort.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey everyone I'm sure you've read but Lusk lost the battle last night. Terrible news. So close to pulling that crash out but massive force straight onto the head. Really was shocking that he did not break any bones in that crash.

I believe RV got very lucky last weekend. Whew!

Rough weekend on the neck and head and lets say some prayers for Lillie and for Lusks family.

Posts: 157 | Location: kent, wa, usa | Registered: Tue January 13 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post