Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

cpsc lead ban response
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
So I guess Aaron doesn't use safe seat techniques. "If you can start it you can ride it" But then his kid is kind of amaizing. Maybe he can start that beast.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I actually found a really good deal on a Yamaha Banshee 350 today! It has twin pipes and Nitrous. On that he won't even need to touch the ground. I am going to pick it up for his eighth birthday! I'm pumped....

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodad642
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
I actually found a really good deal on a Yamaha Banshee 350 today! It has twin pipes and Nitrous. On that he won't even need to touch the ground. I am going to pick it up for his eighth birthday! I'm pumped....

I can see Arron now....standing there with a group of mini dads smiling...."ya see that streaking blue flame?..... THATS MY BOY!!!" Big Grin

Posts: 276 | Location: Sumner Wa | Registered: Tue February 24 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Ted, could you get me an estimate for valving/springs for a 52 pounder. He's rides the junior class.

And throw in an estimate for polishing and porting the Heads on that thing. In case you were unsure, its a twin... Wink

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post