New
Find
Notify
Tools

JAMES STEWART'S in JAIL!
 Login/Join

Picture of Chaz#822
posted

Posts: 61 | Location: Bellevue | Registered: Mon November 29 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bearmore
posted Hide Post
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Always knew he was an idiot and that story proves that he is even beyond that title.

Posts: 445 | Location: Whidbey Island | Registered: Fri March 09 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 67 | Location: bonney lake | Registered: Wed December 31 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Moonman
posted Hide Post
Should have been female officers...
That Stewart kid worries me!

Posts: 101 | Location: NORTH BEND | Registered: Wed June 02 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blaze
posted Hide Post
This could have gone bad...what if he pulled over an armed citizen that figured out something was up (wrong) with the impersonation.... not good!

Posts: 188 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Sat December 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
So I take it James was the passeneger??? Who is Mark Stewart???

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Justin Hawkins
posted Hide Post

Posts: 354 | Location: Redmond | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what a dumb a%&

Posts: 91 | Location: TOES | Registered: Fri December 11 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motokids
posted Hide Post
His real name is James Mark Stewart Jr I believe!

Posts: 337 | Location: Home | Registered: Mon August 16 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
I find this hard to believe at 25 James would be doing this stuff no way. I knew a a couple of 16 year old kids about 30 years ago (of course not me Roll Eyes) on street bikes used to wait until closing time at the bars,, pull up behind cars leaving the bar, flick the turn signals back and forth with blue on one side red on the other salafane paper over blinkers held on with rubber bands, once they pulled over they pull up along side them give them the number one middle finger and the moto was on! That was completely wrong and dangerous but a lot of fun, heck only 16, not a 25 year old millionaire athlete! Confused

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
I have a lot of respect for what James does on the track, but he is slowly losing me. This is just stupid. Big James should get the belt out.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blaze
posted Hide Post
Losing his truck and a felony is what the article says..... oh my Eek

Posts: 188 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Sat December 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TRA-742:
I find this hard to believe at 25 James would be doing this stuff no way. I knew a a couple of 16 year old kids about 30 years ago (of course not me Roll Eyes) on street bikes used to wait until closing time at the bars,, pull up behind cars leaving the bar, flick the turn signals back and forth with blue on one side red on the other salafane paper over blinkers held on with rubber bands, once they pulled over they pull up along side them give them the number one middle finger and the moto was on! That was completely wrong and dangerous but a lot of fun, heck only 16, not a 25 year old millionaire athlete! Confused

I said the exact same thing on Vital Ted. Not a big deal just being a dumb kid, but that dumb kid is 25! His passenger was 44...that'd be like you and I Ted, rolling around trying to pull people over HAHA. Pretty embarrassing for the dude, not to mention he is having a rough go at it at his day job.

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
J-law number 2? maybe now he will go away like j-law. I know the riders would feel safer not having to worry about him hitting them.

Posts: 38 | Location: Walla Walla | Registered: Wed November 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Justin Hawkins
posted Hide Post

Posts: 354 | Location: Redmond | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't help but wonder if they were trying to get to James's plane or maybe he was trying to get away from Big James. Stewart may be a millionare but common sense is something you can't buy... I did this same thing when I was 17 but that was 18 years ago and times were different then. Maybe I can get a nice black Tundra for cheap at a Florida police auction. I kind of wonder how the San Manuel tribe will react to this stunt it sets a bad example for the kids. Maybe James and J-law can start a new team

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
If he doesn't race this weekend hmmm..? I think that would mean he's loosing it! lol
You stewy haters should enjoy that! I'm stilla stewy 7 fan all the way!

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dogz450F
posted Hide Post
Reds and Blues on Hole Shot!

Posts: 226 | Location: Snotown | Registered: Mon June 27 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Too funny Mark! You guys coming down to ride in the rain this weekend with us?

Posts: 145 | Location: Puyallup, WA | Registered: Tue March 29 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post