New
Find
Notify
Tools

JAMES STEWART'S in JAIL!
 Login/Join

Picture of TH10
posted Hide Post
hahaha woww his in the club with lechien and lawrence lechein can manage the team and bubba and j-law can race (or try to at least)

Posts: 40 | Location: Kennewick | Registered: Mon June 01 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think everyone with any police gear should wear it in the autograph line for Mr. Stewart at the Seattle SX. And bring your blue light and shine it in the grand stands. What a stinking idiot Stewart is. His mom should slap the crap out of him then his dad should put a boot up his but, then his little brother needs to do a body slam on him while he is sleeping.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
What are the odds of him pulling over two off duty Policemen...wtf! Thats some effed up luck right there...lol

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blaze
posted Hide Post
Sounds like he was late to the airport and was using the light to part heavy traffic to catch his flight on time and cops happened to be in the mix of traffic. That senario sounds more realistic and makes you wonder how many times he has done it.

Posts: 188 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Sat December 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He has probably done it as many times as he has been out of control and landed on, slamed into or re-entered the track in front of a rider taking them out. The number would be numerous!

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think it is odd that they (tv coverage) talked about J-Law and Josh Hill's off track issues, and (unless I missed it) not one mention of Bubba's arrest.

Posts: 16 | Location: Bothell | Registered: Mon March 26 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TH10
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blaze:
Sounds like he was late to the airport and was using the light to part heavy traffic to catch his flight on time and cops happened to be in the mix of traffic. That senario sounds more realistic and makes you wonder how many times he has done it.

i highly doubt that

Posts: 40 | Location: Kennewick | Registered: Mon June 01 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post