New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody lose a 05 yz 125
 Login/Join

Picture of RAZZ 995
posted
Just curious, saw one on craigslist for either $800.00 or trade. No pics. Kinda fishy

Posts: 86 | Location: yakatak | Registered: Thu August 05 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bearmore
posted Hide Post
Probably one of those foreign scams where they post lowball prices then try and scam you into sending cash to a foreign account etc...

I replied to a few different Toy Hauler one's a couple times. I'm a firm believer that there are some deals that seem too good to be true but I have had some come through so I do try. Just don't click on any links they send you or go to any website they tell you to go to and you should be safe.

Posts: 445 | Location: Whidbey Island | Registered: Fri March 09 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAZZ 995
posted Hide Post
Supposedly it's in Prosser

Posts: 86 | Location: yakatak | Registered: Thu August 05 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bearmore
posted Hide Post
Yup, they use "local" cities to look more legit. I live on Whidbey Island and I replied to a Toy Hauler in Oak Harbor. Sure enough it was a scammer with the good ol stroy of "I'm out of the country on a family emergency...........if you can send the money to me at.......I will arrange for shipping the item to you....." You know the usual scam form letter.

Obviously never even read my email past the "I am interested.." or was familiar with Oak Harbor being he was going to arrange shipping. Like I coudl not drive 40 miles. It was quite entertaining though.

Update: I just looked it up and it looks like a legit listing. Unlike the scammers listings. Stolen, now that could be the case as you pointed out.

Posts: 445 | Location: Whidbey Island | Registered: Fri March 09 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post