New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kawasaki disease???
 Login/Join

Picture of MX516
posted
Ever heard of it... and I just thought people with green bikes were just a little off but unfortunatly its a pretty serious disease...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawasaki_disease

I think Open might need some help Big Grin

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Open Class
posted Hide Post
feeling....faint.....hard, to, breath....itchy everywhere...

---------------------------------------------------------------
"You, you, and you: panic. The rest of you come with me"

Posts: 722 | Location: An island in the middle of a lake | Registered: Sun January 07 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
Ive had it since 1985.Its hard to shake....

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Open Class
posted Hide Post
I hear there will be a mass break out in 09. Extremely contagious!

---------------------------------------------------------------
"You, you, and you: panic. The rest of you come with me"

Posts: 722 | Location: An island in the middle of a lake | Registered: Sun January 07 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
looks like some of the lites class at anahiem 1 has it

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
For Jake Wiemer it caused sudden throttle jerking, that in turn caused him to loop out when doing a wheelie!

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
haha that was pretty funny.I think that was his travis pastrana inpression after doing a double back flip.

#329 40+ class