Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shock Breaks
 Login/Join

posted
Just got a call local kid down for A3 said #22 broke a shock shaft on his S. at the A3 track,diff between him and Crater, Chad wadded!
IF this is correct(I wasn't there)these are the first accounts of shaft breakage that I can ever recall?! JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Seems that this is what Crater was talking about in another thread...I sure hate to see the title race go down with an injury....

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 153
posted Hide Post
later on I also heard shifter broke then another rumor of transmission faliure. so we will have to see what comes around the pits as an official word tomorrow.

Posts: 452 | Location: Renton, WA. USA | Registered: Fri December 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Shock shaft AND transmission. Hummm..? If true somethings up if not then Greg you're to be congratulated for a most magnificent rumor.

Just like my sandwich one ... or not.

Dude (grins).

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post