Let Broc Bye
 Login/Join

Picture of Paul 061
posted
Great read from MXA

http://motocrossactionmag.com/ME2/dirmod.asp?sid=&nm=&t...4D579189B564039DD022

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Damn good story Paul, glad you posted it. If I could write Mr. J. Weissel I would and let him know I for one appreciate his work. It's not the "Toasted Jalapeno, Onion and Olive Steak & Cheese topped with Chipotle sauce sandwich" kind (maybe) but I do appreciate it. Brought back too many memories.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes the AMA and and todays NPG are as dirty as the national politics we have today. Complete selfisheness.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
What's a NPG?

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Workman #21:
Damn good story Paul, glad you posted it. If I could write Mr. J. Weissel I would and let him know I for one appreciate his work. It's not the "Toasted Jalapeno, Onion and Olive Steak & Cheese topped with Chipotle sauce sandwich" kind (maybe) but I do appreciate it. Brought back too many memories.

I have actually e-mailed him a couple of times. He seems like a nice guy and I love his writing style.

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
National Promotors Group

Posts: 28 | Location: Olalla,WA | Registered: Thu December 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
Ted and Jody Agree? I forgot hell froze over Teusday

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't fully agree with Jodi's article. It is a great story, the way he wrote it. Just cause Brock Glover didn't suck up to Jodi he is some kind of bad guy? MXA is mostly Jodi's opinion and if he doesn't like you, he kills you with the pen. If you say you dissagree with something he has written. He kills you with the pen. If you don't treat him like a God he kills you with the pen. In this context the AMA deserves to have Jodi kill them with his pen.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
The pen is mightier than the sword

Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
Just ask Bush.

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rad's dad
posted Hide Post
It's not like this kind of "racing" didn't happen before or since. Jody has been pushing this forever, just because he took the photo. There have been alot bigger stories that he never mentions. I think it's a combination of self promotion and his hatred of Glover.

Posts: 312 | Location: Olympia | Registered: Sun November 23 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
I think the point is that it has never been so blatant. Sure there are team orders, but this was pretty "in your face"

posted Hide Post
You nailed it. Jody took the picture and made it his crusade. It is all about Jodi.