E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    Ryder Steffy on the cover of The Pickle
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ryder Steffy on the cover of The Pickle
 Login/Join

posted
Good job to #831 Ryder Steffy for making it on the cover of The Pickle magazine it's cool to see the local riders making it in the magizine. The first thing I do when we get new issues of Motoplayground or The Pickle is to look for the local riders. If you have never seen these magazines they are killer cover to cover of amateur MX. Check it out at www.motoplayground.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Hutchracer,

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just wondering if I'm the only one on here who reads Motoplayground and The Pickle??? If your kids race these are cool magazines a little spendy but worth it in my opinion.

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Shout out Hutchracer..

Posts: 34 | Location: Monroe  | Registered: Mon June 01 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Did they interview him? My subscription ran out!

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah its a cool lay out cover and like 7 pages although some are just pics but who cares when you in a magazine. I thought it was bad ass when I had a pic of my VW in a magazine...

We need to say good job to the younger riders when they get exposure like this. It's kind of funny I'm the only one to give this young rider props for this on here....