Find
Notify
Tools

horn rapids photographers
 Login/Join

Picture of B Sharkey
posted
anybody know who was taking pics at horn this weekend

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe it was Chris Desborough photography. He has a link on the HRMC home page. I just went in and it doesn't look like he has posted anything yet.

Posts: 8 | Location: Monroe | Registered: Tue June 08 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
Did you throw down some serious Whipper Tails this weekend Sharkster?? Eek

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
Ivester you racing the p.r.o. series this year???

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ivest4:
Did you throw down some serious Whipper Tails this weekend Sharkster?? Eek
i didnt see to many guys whipping much.new track breaking in and was pretty rough. really cool though

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
FO SHO!! I heard you were moving up and wanted some competition!! I love the Devol series!! Ted runs a great show! PIR is back in the mix of tracks so definitely a must. I'm trained, primed and ready to roll. I'm thinking; Open Pro, 30+ Pro and 40+ Legends. You still on a Kawi spin??

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
cool.....yea i got a new 2011 i have not even broke in yet....I had to start p90x just keep up with the mcbride,ellingson,and paul. I dont think i will give you many problems.I play blocker for beer thou!!!!!!!haha

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
I just picked up a 2010 Suzuki. Haven't even started it yet! I'm thinking about breaking it in at Toes on Sunday! Can you come out and play too??

Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
haha ive not started mine either...I wish i could ride this weekend.We are headed to Oregon to watch my daughters compitition

#329 40+ class

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spin05:
cool.....yea i got a new 2011 i have not even broke in yet....I had to start p90x just keep up with the mcbride,ellingson,and paul. I dont think i will give you many problems.I play blocker for beer thou!!!!!!!haha

Hahaha don't worry about keeping up with me, I'll be waaay in the back.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
chris desborugh isnt good at taking pictures of motocross

Posts: 6 | Location: snohomish  | Registered: Mon May 24 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Ohhh.... You broke it in!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Ivest4:
I just picked up a 2010 Suzuki. Haven't even started it yet! I'm thinking about breaking it in at Toes on Sunday! Can you come out and play too??

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Busted it in....

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
You got that right! I'm in the process of "Straightening Things out" Eek She'll be good as new!