New
Find
Notify
Tools

***Stolen Truck/Bikes!!!***
 Login/Join

Picture of blaze
posted Hide Post
Don't give up. Stolen property is often recovered in drug busts etc.... Interesting drug bust on the Spokane news and they found a bedroom that was stacked to the ceiling with garbage bags crammed full of stolen mail out of rural mail boxes. Another room contained copy machines etc to make fake checks ID's etc and of coarse numerous items like tools, guns jewlery throughout the house gararge. This all was meth related. It actually started out with stolen vehicle from dealer lots and led to this house.

Posts: 188 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Sat December 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
Why are you wasting your time, I'm sure Marysville Police are all over it..... Frown

Well, My bro-inlaw is a marysville p o. unfortunatly he is on leave right now (new baby)... We've talked to him to tell his peeps to get on it and keep an eye out. Not that it will help at all... but i hope it will

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
wish i could tell you guys i knew where they were but i dont, would be interesting

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that Brian. I'll keep a look out. I'm racing Hannegan Thursday night so I'll walk the pits.

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
yeah we just raced there last thursday. maybe you will see something. the onee thing that really sets his bike apart is the black rims and red annodized rear sprocket. someone would probably strip the graphics if smart but thats how you could tell.oh and both bikes have protaper bars but they are the ktm bend and it will say right on them. i havent see anyone else use this style either thanks clarence

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brian, Steve and I are so sorry to hear about what happened. I hope things turn up!

Posts: 14 | Location: Maple Valley | Registered: Sat May 30 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Find the crack houses and clear it of children and waste the place. Most theaft is from these losers and the cop do little to nothing and the courts do less. We will be looking.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Eric:
I will keep an eye out as I live in North Lake Stevens and know for a fact that there are a few Crack/Meth houses out this way.
You should post this up on Thumpertalk also. Big Northwest following there.
hey eric you can help me i think give nme a call. i just got some new info thanks brian 425 903 0306

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Did you go over to the school tonight?

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
thanks for all the help everyone. have some leads now and things are starting to happen. hopefully i can tell you they got them soon(a few days)

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Hey Brian, you finally made Racer X! Wrong way to do it.

Racer X

I see they put the abridged version of my post on it too...

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
yeah tony sent them that i believe. if i dont hear something tomorrow i give up. we got a description on the car and a license plate # and the school the shitheads go to and ive heard nothing from the police. they didnt even call me back. i might call cotton with the info so he can tell his budy at the marysville police. at least i could probably get a name and address then. we pretty much handed the police this to their lap from people helping me out and getting info off what the neighbors saw

Picture of motodad642
posted Hide Post
Brian, dont give up Bro just keep bugging the crap out of the lead investigator. See if you can get his email and we all will bug them daily.

Posts: 276 | Location: Sumner Wa | Registered: Tue February 24 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
some good news today. they recovered my truck. i guess two people were speeding in it down the highway and a state trooper was going to pull them over and it developed into a car chase on I-5 and they caught them and they are in jail!!!ther truck will nedd some work to fix but isnt too bad. some paint work and a detail should fix it and a thorugh inspection

Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
Thats good that you will get your truck back! What do you think the odds are off getting you bikes back?

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
NO WAY!!!!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodad642
posted Hide Post
Thats good Brian!

Posts: 276 | Location: Sumner Wa | Registered: Tue February 24 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I read the update today on the Heraldnet.com and thought Hmm wouldnt that be weird if that was your truck. How frickin weird!
Hopefully you get all your stuff back from those pieces of crap.

Posts: 289 | Location: lk stevens | Registered: Mon November 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Here's what Sharkey looked like right after getting the call.