Notify
Tools

***Stolen Truck/Bikes!!!***
 Login/Join

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
You only have to read this line to know it was Brians Truck:

The truck slipped off the tracks and got stuck on the embankment,

Just teasing you Brian, glad everything is working out.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
yeah i know paul. i guess are going to have a story on channel 7 this morning about it

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodad642
posted Hide Post
I am glad you got your truck back!!!I hope this leads too the bikes!! But you got to admit... maaan this is a story for the tone show..... Wink

Posts: 276 | Location: Sumner Wa | Registered: Tue February 24 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Call the cops and find out these jerks home address. "Should be public info" and lets go get your stuff back.
End of story...
I'm in

Posts: 289 | Location: lk stevens | Registered: Mon November 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
did you forget they stole my guns. id like to see the couple they arrested. to bad local jailaint bad and hed be somebodys pincushion

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
Are they in jail in evrett????? I know one of the jailers there.He is a big dude too. Maybe he can have a little workout session after hours with them for you

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B Sharkey:
did you forget they stole my guns. id like to see the couple they arrested. to bad local jailaint bad and hed be somebodys pincushion

Ive got plenty of guns.

Posts: 289 | Location: lk stevens | Registered: Mon November 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spin05:
Are they in jail in everett????? I know one of the jailers there.He is a big dude too. Maybe he can have a little workout session after hours with them for you

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post