New
Find
Notify
Tools

We ride because......
 Login/Join

Picture of Pike 62
posted Hide Post
I ride because of Workman. Its ALL his fault.

Posts: 148 | Location: Glendale, Ca | Registered: Sat February 03 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alex
posted Hide Post
Bret,you crack me up. Mini dads,YIEEKS!!!After my kid had been racing for a while,he was like 7 or 8,one weekend he started giving me a little attitude when we were getting ready to go to the track.I'm tired,I want to sleep in,ect. I said no problem,we stayed home that weekend and I did other stuff. The next weekend he says when can we go riding again? I tell him that I'm tired,I wanna sleep in.I tell him when you really want to get me up early and willing to take you riding,you set your clock,get up and make the coffee and I'll think about it.Next Saturday morning,I wake up to a fresh cup of coffee from a kid with a smile on his face. Hasn't been an issue since. Thats why we ride.
And to the mini dads that stand on the track and do the throttle twisting thing every time your kid goes by,i really want to light your hair on fire!!

Posts: 159 | Location: Sammamish | Registered: Mon January 22 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Pike 62:
Haha that's good you punk. It wasn't my falt you crushed them 1960 something Yami forks out in "the" pit or even for you break'n my most magnificent 1985 250CR's shock (still hanging on the wall) or my Yami 465 too or even for look'n smak on what I all like to call "Bill's place" you know Microsoft Campus #1 "80 Acres" Bellevue WA.

Not my fault you moved in next door into to a most beautiful metropolis like N. Bend WA (HUGE LAUGHING) WA. Blame yer dad fer you faults is what I say. Besides when ya se him next time tell him I want my Most magnificent Red wonder machine (NXR 250) back and that I'll $pay!

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TH10
posted Hide Post
we ride because......we are all crazy and love what we do for fun

Posts: 40 | Location: Kennewick | Registered: Mon June 01 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post