New
Find
Notify
Tools

freeway vs rough?
 Login/Join

Picture of Chaz822
posted
Am just getting old, because I really love a perfectly groomed track.

Posts: 35 | Location: Bellevue | Registered: Thu July 08 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
Love rutted out turns but hate rutted out jump faces.

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Justin Hawkins
posted Hide Post
I am 35 and love nice groomed tracks!! YES YES!

Hawk

Posts: 354 | Location: Redmond | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
I like the tracks rough with rutted corners, braaaaaaaaaaap! Although it is nice to start the day with a groomed track, by the middle of the day its perfect in my book!

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chaz822
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah rutted faces are the worst! I am 35 too!

Posts: 35 | Location: Bellevue | Registered: Thu July 08 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I'm a 39.75 year old, who loves to professionally practice on hard pan freeways!

I will be making my debut as a 40 year old this summer though at the OT race in Spokane, where hopefully there will be minimal ruts.

I like em smoothe...... Wink

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
I am with 510. Smooth to start out but really enjoy mid-late day rough motos... Age 32.86 Big Grin

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chaz#822
posted Hide Post
Soo in the late moto's are we talkin' ROUGH like when there's no gap in the middle between the exceleration bumps and braking bumps. Or are we talking good lines developing in the corners? Big Grin

Posts: 61 | Location: Bellevue | Registered: Mon November 29 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chaz#822:
Soo in the late moto's are we talkin' ROUGH like when there's no gap in the middle between the exceleration bumps and braking bumps. Or are we talking good lines developing in the corners? Big Grin

Depends on if you have EVO suspension.

Every track is a freeway with EVO..... Smile

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chaz#822
posted Hide Post
I do but I'm still working the bugs out.

Posts: 61 | Location: Bellevue | Registered: Mon November 29 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm a slow 35 year old and I just like the tracks that don't try to kill me. The wifes not a big fan of the broken bones if you know what I'm talking about.

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chaz822
posted Hide Post
Since I have my own little collection of rods, plates and screws, yeah I follow ya.

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Well, if either of you two "old timers" are at Toes tomorrow, make sure you introduce yourselves.

Aaron #392 on a Kawy.

Picture of Chaz822
posted Hide Post
No riding for me this weekend. Sucks too I bet its good this weekend. Big Grin but I'm thinking horn or maybe MT view next weekend. I will have to wait and see how the weather is.

posted Hide Post
I have 2 birthday partys to go to on Saturday and Sunday the wife has us commited to things but we will be racing the AX race in Ephrata next weekend then hoping to stay and ride Toes on Sunday. I'm on a RM250 2-stroke #007 and my daughter is on a YZ85 #111. We will introduce our selves if we see ya out there

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post