Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New 2010 Husqvarna TC250
 Login/Join

posted
Wow South Sound BMW has 2 new 2010 Husqvarna TC250s for sale at less than $3700... I don't care if you like Huskys or not someone is going to get a killer deal on a brand new bike. I know they used to be a Husky dealer but I thought they were no longer a dealer. Either way a new bike for $3700 bucks is a killer deal

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Moonman
posted Hide Post
Damm... where were you last week when I was buying a 250 oh well, I like orange.

Posts: 101 | Location: NORTH BEND | Registered: Wed June 02 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Moonman
posted Hide Post
Sounded like a deal till I read this...

http://motocrossactionmag.com/...SQVARNA-TC2-828.aspx

Posts: 101 | Location: NORTH BEND | Registered: Wed June 02 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
I would luv to own that bike! Perfect bike says it needs to be ridden hard like 125, looks sic and new only $3,700 !!! and its a Husky!!!

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Parker
posted Hide Post
Pretty tempting to add another Husky to my shop...but I don't really want a 250F. MXA was actually really positive on the bike besides the engine being slow. 1.5 Horses down compared to the Yamaha...is that really that big of deal to a Novice or a Weekend Warrior? Put a PC or Leo Vince on it and get it back. Think of all the extra stuff you could buy or the trips you could go on with the 3+ grand you save. I thought I saw the shop had these on Craigslist for 3200 now???? Too bad they didn't have some new 144's for that price!

Posts: 255 | Location: Mattawa, WA, USA | Registered: Sun November 16 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KinserMoto438
posted Hide Post
FAIL

May be less than 3700 but that's like 11 grand if you figure you need to buy 3.

*Let up for a second, and thats where you'll finish!*
-Klete #438

Posts: 114 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Mon November 22 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh come on Scott it just gives you the chance to spend some money to mod it out. I'm sure the guys at Zip Ty racing could wake that thing up. I agree it would be perfect for the casual rider racer thats in it for the fun. Still a new bike for less than $3700 and you will be probably the only guy on a Husky 95% of the time, dare to be different.

I have a 2008 Husky SM510R and it's a blasty to ride and catches some serious looks on the road.

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Moonman
posted Hide Post
I picked up a KTM 250 XCFW 2 days before this tread started... Don't call me to bail you out of jail when the cop's catch you on that SMR Hutch!

posted Hide Post
Yeah they beg to be riden like a dumb ass but I guess thats half the fun of it. But oh well I will probably just go up to PGP on Sunday to check out the track day.

Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
Or you could buy it and update the engine to 2012 spec . powers up 4.5 hp....so they says. would make a great woods bike

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post