Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

boot repair?
 Login/Join

posted
Anybody know where I can get a pair of tech 6s reapired my left sole is falling off? I can't get new ones right now just spent 1500 on motor rebuild. And the series has begun. Any buddy know what glue will hold it on? The duct tape wrapped around my foot just isn't a good look! Thanks in advance

Posts: 109 | Location: Bonney Lake | Registered: Tue July 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
I have some used tec 7s sz 9 and 10. The 10s are in great shape. 80 bucks.

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Josh,

Send them to Alpinestar, they will rebuild then (about $80 for the 8's I had done) and I believe they will even give you some loaners while you are waiting for yours.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
What size to you have Josh? I might have some!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure they are 11 I will double check when I get home

Posts: 109 | Location: Bonney Lake | Registered: Tue July 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I found new soles on motosport they were around 50. Does anybody know of a place that puts them on?

Picture of wilcox
posted Hide Post
most shoe cobbers at the malls will do them ..... i have had the one next to alderwood fix many sets of tech 8's when i wore them....

Posts: 331 | Location: lynnwood | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Thats Tom. A buddy that rides. 425-347-1202
Hes fixed many boots for me. Does a great job.

quote:
Originally posted by wilcox:
most shoe cobbers at the malls will do them ..... i have had the one next to alderwood fix many sets of tech 8's when i wore them....

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is a shop on main street in Auburn that might be able to do that if your looking for someone close to Bonney Lake.

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I asked the shop in Auburn and he said that he has done Alpinestars before and they would be about $45 for the labor if you have the new soles to put on. The shop is called Sam's shoe repair 253-939-2920 Its right by the Safeway.

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks for the info