Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Green WHAT?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
2 Quick points that everyone always seem to miss. 1. The new cars today put our close to zero emmissons. A new car that is running efficent and the cat is working.. I was a state authorized Emissions shop for over 4 years.. The emmission issue is BS.. Lets look at 2 strokes.. There was a study done back in 2004 that showed that one trip across the ocean for a frieght liner put out more emmissions then the entire live cycle of 2 strokes that includes lawn mower, weed eaters and dirt bikes.
2. The earth temp has been going up and down for millions of years.. The book Al Gore has put our has been proven to be full disinfomation and lies.. All you have to do is google globel warming and you will find as much info on natural earth cycles..

We live in a world of fear.. fear of making someone mad, fear of destroying our planet, fear of not being PC.. We all need to wake up stop watching CNN,NBC,CBS,MSNBC and start thinking for our selves.. A lot of people give TED a hard time for being TED well he has the courage to stand up and tell it like it is..

Sorry to rant but I have been around MX for a long time and not as long as KEN but our lack of passion to stand up to the liberal BS here in WA has cost us dearly..
R.I.P.
SIR (Pacific Raceways)
MXGP
Beals MX
Jolly Rogers
116th
Everett Boing (Track)
Everett Fluke (Track)
Your Own Back Yard

Wow now I feel better!!!. lots of caffine today!!

Posts: 34 | Location: Monroe  | Registered: Mon June 01 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
You guys are all forgetting a simple point... all of the technologies mentioned above, all may be very good and viable, however they all effect something, and the greenies won't have it...

Hydro = affects the salmon
tide turbines = effects marine life
Solar farms = effects tumble weeds and mice
wind = effects migrant birds and bats (look it up)
Oil = devil
nuclear = ??? everything
Nat gas = more drill rigs (NA... Not in America)

you just can't win... Everytime i hear or read about a cool tech. I hear about it getting shot down by the EPA or some other agency... they are killing us!!!

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodad642
posted Hide Post
Scott 284, MX516, that is exactly my point!! No matter what type of new energy, or even a new product to manufacture gets shot down by some ya-who stateing that it will in some way or another effect something. Mean while our economy suffers, no one can get a job, and our children become some mindless robots deluged in nothing but crap some moron thinks MIGHT happen with little or no proof. So now the US is slowly making its way into a 3rd world country, dependent on every one else for our goods we need to just survive. Its the fear mongoreing a$$holes like Al (I invenented the internet) Gore that are cashing in on lies and ruining this country for money and fame! SO those of you that belive such BS these morons are spouting, get your kids prepared to live in grass huts and teach them how to harvest chic weed, let them aquire the taste of grasshoppers and sh#t in the woods. Sheese.... no self control....still working on it.

Posts: 276 | Location: Sumner Wa | Registered: Tue February 24 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Question to Al Gore: Al, nice hair cut. Can you explain to the world, you being a global expert (and internet inventor) Why has Mars temperature increases and decreases reflected the same temperature increases and decreases as Earth? Al. Hello!! Al?

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post