New
Find
Notify
Tools

R.I.P Troy Boggs #943
 Login/Join

Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
Here is a Pic I found of Troy on Sponsorhouse. I am now in total disbelief ...........I've known Troy since he was just a little kid. This really sickens me............This really kills me

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Funeral services for Troy will be this Saturday, August 2nd at 2:00 pm at Monroe Community Chapel, 23515 Old Owen Rd., Monroe, WA 98272.

Posts: 4 | Location: Monroe | Registered: Tue June 06 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What do you do when something this tragic happens. I always feel like I should do something but never know what to do. So I dug out my photo album of the 04 MXGP Team Shootout (where Troy helped to win the championship) and copied all the photos of him on and off the track. I thought I would give these to his family. I guess the best I can do is help to provide memories.

Posts: 8 | Location: arlington | Registered: Wed December 05 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Man, I still can't believe this happend...

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ..::MOTOX155::..
posted Hide Post
Troy was a great kid and I always liked to see his smiles. He was a very dedicated, good kid. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family. We are very honored to share some of memories he has left with us over the years. You will be missed greatly.

GodSpeed Boggs #943

Posts: 214 | Location: Washington | Registered: Mon August 23 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bustbigking
posted Hide Post
I'm placing two crosses at my track. One for Troy Bogg's #943 and one for Ty Boggs his brother #216. Both of them will be remembered forever in my heart.

Posts: 2 | Location: Monroe | Registered: Thu July 31 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eric King told Billy today that riders going to the funeral are meeting at Monroe High School at 1:00 with bikes in the back of trucks then everyone will drive out together to the church.

Posts: 8 | Location: arlington | Registered: Wed December 05 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motox247
posted Hide Post
Bustbigking - His brother died or was killed too? Not riding MX I hope? What a tragedy... God be with the Boggs family.

two4seven (or his mom)

Posts: 196 | Location: Ferndale, WA | Registered: Fri August 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Kingage, call me..

BK

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motox247
posted Hide Post
Went to Skagit Speedway last night and saw Robbie Hughes (?) racing in memory of Troy. He raced hard and put on a good show. Gave us someone to cheer for. Thanks Robbie, Ride In Peace, Troy.

two4seven (or his mom)

Posts: 196 | Location: Ferndale, WA | Registered: Fri August 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I heard the proceeding Saturday were very sad but done well.....here are a few pics and thoughts on Troy from various people......tear up the clouds bud.

Posts: 433 | Location: dbrazier@motors-controls.com | Registered: Fri January 14 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
from a old friend: TROY BOGGS..NO ONE WILL EVER FORGET YOU..YOU WERE DEFINATELY ONE OF A KIND..I REMEMBER WHEN YOU WOULD TAKE ME TO SCHOOL IN THE MORNING..BY THE TIME THAT WE GOT THERE MY STOMACH WOULD HURT FROM LAUGHING SO HARD..YOU COULD PUT A SMILE ON ANYONES FACE. YOU ARE LOVED BY ANYONE WHO KNOWS YOU..AND WILL BE GREATLY MISSED..RIP

Posts: 433 | Location: dbrazier@motors-controls.com | Registered: Fri January 14 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post