Find
Notify
Tools

Old School Horn Pics
 Login/Join

Picture of Parker
posted
Some of you asked for them....

Horn 1989, YZ 80, age 9, tunnel jump area a year before they put the tunnel jump in.

Posts: 255 | Location: Mattawa, WA, USA | Registered: Sun November 16 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Parker
posted Hide Post
Fall 1992...RM 80.

Posts: 255 | Location: Mattawa, WA, USA | Registered: Sun November 16 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Parker
posted Hide Post
Pac West 1995...check it out...a real whoop section....not only one, but two!

Picture of Parker
posted Hide Post
2000...one of the only pictures of me in front of Dan, he passed me a few laps later and then I took us both out.

posted Hide Post
gezzz what happened???

it was soo sick back in the day.

thanks for the pics.

those whoops are gnarly. they left the ones on the right there for a long time, but where the big whoops are they added the grand stand was it? i dont no, just wish it was like that again.

www.goatkreations.com for my videos

Posts: 102 | Location: WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
Eek thanks for sharin wes! in that first pic, you can really see hom much its changed. i didnt even know horn was that old. kepp em coming if you have them.

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NaPalm
posted Hide Post
cool topic, makes me want to ride again looking at the pics!

Nathan Palm
NaPalm Racing www.napalmracing.com

Posts: 1055 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: Wed May 05 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was down at horn today. Track was fun until my bike went to shat on me. The layout is getting a little old tho. The two table tops in the back could be switched, and the table top in the middle needs to be a rythem section.

Posts: 177 | Location: Renton, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
yeah its getting old for you and you dont even live here. imagine how old it is for us who ride there almost every weekend sometimes twice, unchanged for about 3 years now.

help us out and write a letter to the city.

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hay you guys. You own that park, not the city of Richland. They work for you. Go to the city council meetings and the Park Board meetings and tell them what you think about how the park is run. That is the only way thing will change.
Stand up for yourselves guys. Go in as a group.
You all will have fun. Talking in front of people like that for the first time is like your first race. Adrenalin pumping and you will all laugh about the event when it's all over.
Of course we all want to hear all the details afterwards.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motokids
posted Hide Post
I am game! I would even go do the talkin' (I aint scared), but I would need to have all interested people let me know what they want me to say along with my feelings.

Dru, you got my back brother?

Chris

Posts: 337 | Location: Home | Registered: Mon August 16 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
are these oldschool enough???

notice my dad in the backround haha in the yellow jt gear... he use 2 ride.. how unbelieveable! Big Grin

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Parker
posted Hide Post
Nice Pics Brett...

I had fun riding with you at RMC before Christmas on Crater's 250.

Picture of Lee Livesey
posted Hide Post
Nice pics Wes, It ain't the same without you.

Danny don't look happy in the pic with you out in front..........look at how far he's railed trying to get you Big Grin

Posts: 470 | Location: Benton City Washington | Registered: Sun October 17 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice pic's wes! Uncle mike and i were laughing about the old morgan designs paint job.

MadMinisMx.com

Posts: 10 | Location: Kennewick | Registered: Tue January 17 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post