E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    You guys are dumb for staying in the northwest:)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You guys are dumb for staying in the northwest:)
 Login/Join

Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
I tried to get into Boeing but it seems impossible unless you know someone in the right area. Right now I work for B/E Aerospace. I'm a lead Engineer on the Retrofit and Product Development side. I ultimately would like to get on at Boeing in their Product Development group.

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
Even if 6 figures is "minimum wage" down there like Osaka says (not saying that it's true) it's even more troubling that the The national average wage index for 2010 is $41,673.83.

There sure must be a lot of poor people down there....

I disagree. The cost of living down there is insane. Gas is insane. Water Bills are insane. It's just more expensive. I think the Spanish population is where that 41,000 comes from, but you have to remember there's probably 4 families living in one house. 41 x 4 = 164,000

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ivest4:
I tried to get into Boeing but it seems impossible unless you know someone in the right area. Right now I work for B/E Aerospace. I'm a lead Engineer on the Retrofit and Product Development side. I ultimately would like to get on at Boeing in their Product Development group.

Product development is usually aeronautical engineers. I'm in manufacturing research and development, its a great job. Our organization is hiring. Do you have an ABET accredited degree? Go to Boeing.com find the employment section and thumb through the listings. Look for BR&T.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Osaka #627:
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
Even if 6 figures is "minimum wage" down there like Osaka says (not saying that it's true) it's even more troubling that the The national average wage index for 2010 is $41,673.83.

There sure must be a lot of poor people down there....

I disagree. The cost of living down there is insane. Gas is insane. Water Bills are insane. It's just more expensive. I think the Spanish population is where that 41,000 comes from, but you have to remember there's probably 4 families living in one house. 41 x 4 = 164,000

I just got back from Long Beach, gas was 3.50 a gallon.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
#4. If you work for BE Aerospace I would like to have you call me when you get a chance.
360-761-9909

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess home is where the heart is right... I personally like to be around my family and love my fireworks and Cali would have neither of those.

I may have a seven figure income on my own but it's cool... Oh wait a minute forgot the decimal point, man I felt like moving to California for a second there

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What's the deal Hutch? Did you think you were a Congressman or Senator with illegal insider trading privilages or some Fanny May exec. pulling down the big bucks while fucking the country royal? Come back to reality Hutch.

Don't forget. We're all peeons here. Sorry for the slap down dude. California is a nice place to visit but don't go there for good. It's bad ju ju.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Moonman
posted Hide Post
A little sunshine would be nice...

Posts: 101 | Location: NORTH BEND | Registered: Wed June 02 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auzzi152
posted Hide Post
Ok so maybe calling yall dumb was a little harsh however I did hear it was snowing up your way yesterday, We rode Milestone in 70 degree weather... There is a reason Windham was there training and not up in Washington... I just miss you guys that's all...

Posts: 435 | Location: your moms house | Registered: Wed December 03 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dang Ted make me feel bad for joking around LOL.

I'm not made of money no doubt about it. While there are a lot of places I would like to go and see I will always come home to the NW.

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Auzzi152:
Ok so maybe calling yall dumb was a little harsh however I did hear it was snowing up your way yesterday, We rode Milestone in 70 degree weather... There is a reason Windham was there training and not up in Washington... I just miss you guys that's all...
andrew were you with trace yesterday. he texted me a sweet pic of him with windham.been snowing in the mountains hard already. skiing opening this weekend. post some pics of the kid sometime. glad hes having fun

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auzzi152
posted Hide Post
Yea, Trace was with us. I try and take the boys to Milestone on Wednesdays. Its a little farther then pala but there are always kids for storme to moto with at milestone so it makes it worth the drive... Storme is racing there Saturday night then him and Erik are both racing round three of the triple crown series on Sunday. Storme is points leader in the 4-6 year old class and wants to know why he doesn't have a red number plate background! Haha I'll try and figure out how to post a pic!

Posts: 435 | Location: your moms house | Registered: Wed December 03 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
your kids must have been real small before you moved. i dont remember them much. i do rememeber the night the rent a cops went thru our camp at the nationals Eek that was messed up. strange how no one who used to hang out toegether does anymore or even talk. you know what i mean here

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auzzi152
posted Hide Post
storme was sleepin in the tent and erik and nikki were hangin with us, they both remember that night but we didn't think you did haha...

Picture of blaze
posted Hide Post
Lol!!.. after the last few days and looking out the window Auzzi152 might be on to something!

Posts: 188 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Sat December 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post