E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    You guys are dumb for staying in the northwest:)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You guys are dumb for staying in the northwest:)
 Login/Join

Picture of Auzzi152
posted
Ok so maybe im just trying to start a fight and I know I'll be out numbered on this one cause this is primarily a northwest forum but... While I'm typing this its 70 degrees, the sun is shining, I took the boys to Perris on Saturday, racing at Cahulla Creek on Sunday, took them to Milestone yesterday, taking them to Pala on Friday and The Ranch on Sunday... All the tracks are groomed, and have multiple tracks and half of them have lights so why... why would anyone want to stay in the rain...

Posts: 435 | Location: your moms house | Registered: Wed December 03 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
Haven't spent one moment thinking about the rain when Arenacross is just two days away. Anticipating more epic battles like this one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OgAjYIyyTQ

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
No arguments from me....

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Justin Hawkins
posted Hide Post
No so much the cold rain but it being dark at 5 sucks. Soon it will be dark at 4:30 :..(

Hawk

Posts: 354 | Location: Redmond | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
I couldn't stand it either so i moved to Alaska... Confused ... D'OH!!!

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
Yes Socal is very nice for about seven days then the traffic and all the driving to go anywhere gets real old fast, oh and the billion people everywhere!!!

We are really fortunate here in TC.. Great job market, great economy, excellent schools, rated yearly as #1 to #2 safest places to live in the USA, no traffic, warm desert with sunshine 300 days a year, HUGE river for water sports and fishing, big mountain hunting, sleddin and snowboarden 45min away, hockey, baseball and arena football, concerts, fair, rodeo, very reasonably priced real estate market, NO SMOG! Horn Rapids MX track...its all good here!

TEDARNOLDHOMES.COM
TEDARNOLD@WINDERMERE.COM

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TRA-742,

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
Southern Cali, great for vaca but I love the NW.

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Auzzi152:
so why... why would anyone want to stay in the rain...

Six Figures....

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
all your points are valid andrew. could i find work there? i dont know if it would be better or worse there. my sister lives in arizona and its too hot there for sure. id love it if i could find a place thats 80 degrees all year round like the carribean with no humidity

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mull#13:
quote:

Six Figures....

Hey! You're part of the 1%! HA HA

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
To Mull's point... 6 figures indeed. If I could find a job in the tri-cities that payed well and I could convince my wife I'd be there in a heart beat..

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ivest4:
To Mull's point... 6 figures indeed. If I could find a job in the tri-cities that payed well and I could convince my wife I'd be there in a heart beat..

If you don't mind me asking what kind of work would interest you?

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
quote:
Originally posted by Mull#13:
quote:

Six Figures....

Hey! You're part of the 1%! HA HA

Look who's talking Smile

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
6 figures in ca is minimum wage...... you couldn't even pay your water bill down there on 8500 a month. haha

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Osaka #627:
6 figures in ca is minimum wage...... you couldn't even pay your water bill down there on 8500 a month. haha

You may want to do some research. Sure, there are many people that do well down there....however the majority don't. So, please head on down Smile

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Even if 6 figures is "minimum wage" down there like Osaka says (not saying that it's true) it's even more troubling that the The national average wage index for 2010 is $41,673.83.

There sure must be a lot of poor people down there....

Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm a Mechanical Engineer so Anything relating to Engineering,Design and/or Manufacturing would be right up my alley. I believe there's probably some work like that in Richland but I don't know that area well enough to find a good paying position.

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
I wish I was an engineer..I know a lot of them here and after they retire they come back as consultants a few days a week and they make even bigger money.

I have been told and have read in the paper and foxnews that TC has more engineers per capita than anywhere in Washington state and the most excluding software engineers the most in the USA. TC was also rated number one in the NW as the most geekiest city! lol

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ivest4:
quote:

I'm a Mechanical Engineer so Anything relating to Engineering,Design and/or Manufacturing would be right up my alley. I believe there's probably some work like that in Richland but I don't know that area well enough to find a good paying position.

Clarence I didn't know you were a memeber of the engineering fraternity. Boeing is hiring if you are looking.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TRA-742:
I wish I was an engineer..I know a lot of them here and after they retire they come back as consultants a few days a week and they make even bigger money.

That's my plan

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post