New
Find
Notify
Tools

Suspension question
 Login/Join

Picture of Rays Dad
posted
Can someone explain what that difference is between an "A" kit and a "B" kit is? It seems several suspension companies use the these letters to describe there kits but I have never found a good definition on the websites.

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
The difference is the amount of money you want to spend. A godawful amount versus a ton. Hope this helps.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paul. Are you sure you are talking about suspension or the amount of money liberals and progressives want to take from us.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Big Grin Sorry. I had to say it.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
Flew past godawful amount several years ago.

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rays Dad:
Can someone explain what that difference is between an "A" kit and a "B" kit is? It seems several suspension companies use the these letters to describe there kits but I have never found a good definition on the websites.
a kit typically have bigger diameter forks, dlc coatings, hard annodizing on outer parts, special triple clamps, different rear shock body ,adj and settings lots of cool stuff. at least on the pc stuff and rg3 ive seen

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post