Find
Notify
Tools

A-1
 Login/Join

Picture of Justin Hawkins
posted
My thoughts on how I would like A-1 to pan out,
The so called big four, Dungy, Reed, Stewart, Villipoto, get all caught up in a battle of there own and Kevin Windham races to first place.
This will be Windham's year!!!

Hawk

Posts: 354 | Location: Redmond | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Good enough Justin so here's mine.

Dungey. He's 50-50 in my book because he's tall, it's a physical thing. I doubt anybody's fitter or can match skills. SX is about timing and for me Reed has it. Dungey has everything else.

Reed. This guy has size-n-weight-n-experience. I give'm 3rd

Stewart. The natural dude. If I were looking for a most "statisticaly-fit" guy I'd go Stewart. Problem is appears other peeps do-the-math-too. James is good statistically there are others I'm sure as good.

Ryan. As in Area-51 Villipoto. When I think of Ryan I think GRANITE like hard and Roots. Ryan has'em up here in God's own Pacific NW Country.

Canard. Wait! Did nobody mention'em. Peeps I know he's not NW and not even Duwamish for that matter but this guy showed us all last year he has skills. Big Bike class Red Wonder Machine Top spots and Podiums. "Sta-boe-wha-ti-ish" (What's that?) Canard! I only hope he likes plenty of Subways most wondrous "Toasted Jalapeno, Onion and Olive Steak & Cheese topped with Chipotle sauce sandwiches". Could happen.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wish list,
Windham 1st
Trey 2nd
Short 3rd
RV2 4th
and then what ever from there on out. This is my A-1 wish only and then just great battles for the rest of the races.

Hawk

Posts: 354 | Location: Redmond | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
My Anahiem wish list is very short. I want to see some dog fights for the lead. I honestly do not care who it is, just battle. This year I dont want to watch races and know who is going to win before the race starts since my favorite guy is now racing trucks..... I JUST WANT A BATTLE!

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm with Justin, I really wanna see Windham have a good year, I think he deserves a title as much or more than anyone out there.

Posts: 53 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Mon September 20 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All and all it did not go my way but I have to say it was a good night of racing, and if you are a PC Kawi fan you guy's should be happy 123.

Hawk

Picture of devomx302
posted Hide Post
got a chance to see the race in person. villopoto got a good start and just checked out. reed had some difficulty in the rythm sections. canard looked strong with confidence from last season, and can hopefully make all this season. stewart had a bad start but worked up to 3rd, will be tough to get a bad start this year and work his way up as there are 6-8 guys who could win a main. dungey, good start consistent ride looking for points rather than the win. kevin windham, big style points for best whip in the introductions and jumping across sections of the track in introductions for creativity. glad to see everyone get through A1 healthy and look foward to a great sx battle this season!

Posts: 60 | Location: Royal City, WA | Registered: Mon December 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post