New
Find
Notify
Tools

Craigslist ad of the week
 Login/Join

Picture of spin05
posted

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bearmore
posted Hide Post
Sounds a bit like a story a certain person well known for over the wall stories here on the Island would be telling about his bike.

Last I heard of him though was he was getting millions from rescuing the Queens niece or something from the waters off Canada. Noticed her drowning while he was out in his boat. Maybe that is how he afforded pimping this bike out? Now he is so filthy rich he has to move on to bigger faster projects?

Posts: 445 | Location: Whidbey Island | Registered: Fri March 09 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Anderson
posted Hide Post
I dunno, it's got a pink seat... maybe we can all pony up some cash and get it for Greg for Vegas! It will after all eat any 450 on the track and has holes in the reeds...

"If life is the face of a rutted jump, will you pick the line that drags your footpegs?"

Posts: 294 | Location: Buckley | Registered: Fri December 29 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
I dont know about you guys but the stage 3 cams sold me. I NEED this bike!

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
The seller for me was using RTV for the head gasket. Higher compression by not using that thick gasket. That bike must ROCK!!!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys. Even though this sweet ride has all the technology in the motor that money can buy, I would think this guy would be running some top notch BTB
(Bob's Tuned Boingers) suspension wouldn't you.
Then it might be worth $1,200.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i think the best one was a week or so ago someone from kirkland,was trying to sell a 07 rmz 450 full blown race bike for 10,000...that was funny.

Posts: 4 | Location: edmonds | Registered: Wed January 26 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Ted, did you not read the full add??? He dont need suspension!

"I did not touch the suspension, the engine provides so much power you can use throttle control to make the suspension act the way you want it to in chop and small stuff."

quote:
Originally posted by ted:
Sorry guys. Even though this sweet ride has all the technology in the motor that money can buy, I would think this guy would be running some top notch BTB
(Bob's Tuned Boingers) suspension wouldn't you.
Then it might be worth $1,200.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eric. I happen to know that with that much power you need some Tinkerbell tuning.
Come on Eric give me a little credit.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Anderson
posted Hide Post
Too late for the pink to make it to Vegas,
Hey Theodore, how bout TOP GUN discount for those who dork up for the date, kinda like an extra for the dress party?

"If life is the face of a rutted jump, will you pick the line that drags your footpegs?"

Posts: 294 | Location: Buckley | Registered: Fri December 29 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Anderson
posted Hide Post
Pink I meant,... you could actually get folks to get involved for Breast Cancer now that I think about it.

posted Hide Post
The Goon National class is free.

Picture of B Anderson
posted Hide Post
Shoot Ted, If I'd actually show up with the Anderson Family Clan plus my recent step family you'd have a goon class by me...!

Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gerry jr:
i think the best one was a week or so ago someone from kirkland,was trying to sell a 07 rmz 450 full blown race bike for 10,000...that was funny.

Dont you know everything from Kirkland is worth more???

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7 | Location: Snohomish | Registered: Tue November 03 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bearmore
posted Hide Post
What gets me is what idiot &^%$%^ nputs "$21K" into a pit bike? Someone must sell some & be on some serious drugs to be able to blow that kind of cash on stupidity.

Posts: 445 | Location: Whidbey Island | Registered: Fri March 09 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Moonman
posted Hide Post
I offered 600.00 and a litter of pitbull puppys...

Posts: 101 | Location: NORTH BEND | Registered: Wed June 02 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post