E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    Craigslist ad of the week...East side edition
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Craigslist ad of the week...East side edition
 Login/Join

Picture of DanP
posted
http://spokane.craigslist.org/mcy/2526720364.html

I might have to go look at this bike...I want to make sure my son's first 85 has the powerband installed already...

Posts: 273 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed February 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KinserMoto438
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a good deal. The only problem is it doesn't specify what color power band they installed. I've heard the blue is tolerable but the purple powerband will make it too violent.

*Let up for a second, and thats where you'll finish!*
-Klete #438

Posts: 114 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Mon November 22 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Yeah, those purple powerbands are nuts...I personally run the yellow ones..they are mellow....

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post