Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Devol KUDOS
 Login/Join

posted
Great job to the Devol kids for their set up at Seattle pits! From the autograph signing to the pits for their riders nice job. JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mr. M. It's not factory but is the best we can do for now. It's great seeing everyone at the races.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ted
Saw you drive up but never caught up to chat. Busy as always yet didn't do much. Impressed with you youug-ins yea I know I can't spell or type but I kinda know how to cut metal makes up for my lack of english skills.
Back to positive,Pit setup was really great,kids need a big "ATTA _ BOY " on their effort. Sorry to see Jackson get hurt after meating him down south and seeing his excitment at gettin in the top 40 feel really bad seeing him get hurt. Same with Decostis Erick was practicing with him at Milestone on last Tuesday,He looked very sharp,trainning with Ryan Hughes. Ryan was pushing him hard for half day on a very tough SX track,again he looked vert sharp ,then BAAM ,things happen really fast in this sport!! JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
right on jr, your right, ted has a great program!

Posts: 83 | Location: brush prarie | Registered: Sat March 05 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm going to let the kids know what you said. Coming from Mr. M has some weight to it.

Thank you.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks Mr. M. It's not factory but is the best we can do for now. It's great seeing everyone at the races.

Same here Ted. My Sis $bought me a ticket to 2011 Seattle SX (wasn't going this year) but as Fate would have it BEST SUPERCROSS EVER. So many thanks SIS! Best event - Crater going Pink and SIS asks "Who's the guy in Pink #153"...My Response..OH-MY-GOD That's the Dude that got you-me-and-your-hubby into da pits!

It's Greg #153 Crater and look at him go!

Sorry to have missed ya Jr. but you know the story. Place, People, and Events. Saw Ted once, a wave and acknowledgment, his boys now that's another story. Grins, Hugs Etc. Good to see the young'uns are carrying on.

Speaking of Young'ungs...turns out I was the young'un this past Thursday speaking before a bunch of 80+ year olds. Me talking about Native American roots, Apples, and Genetics, I had a story. Old people get it, young'uns that's another story..they be "local" and maybe slow off the gate.

It was Photoshop,layering, and Alpha increments that brought my 80+ year old crowd to a halt. My face-Alpha-Phased-Over-Ole-Chief-Seattle's and incremented at 1% intervals twas the ticket. Him-Me, it's in the genes.

Mr M. No Worries. People know how you are and care. The term "SiAb" (Honorable) Lushootseed Language can't be proclaimed-only-given. From me to you - SiAb Mr. M.

KW (K.Ya'Yus?Stubs)

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post