Notify
Tools

New bike trailer
 Login/Join

Picture of Justin Hawkins
posted
http://www.motocrossactionmag....EEK-REPORT-8263.aspx

FIRST LOOK: CONCEPT TRAILER

CRFStuff's Scott Hart is one part of a collaboration to bring this radical concept trailer to life. He claims that the trailer is built and functional. The final challenge for designers is figuring out a convient way to load/unload the bike. The trailer will be on display with a GEICO / FCR Team bike on the back at the 2011 SEMA show.

Hawk

Posts: 354 | Location: Redmond | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Scott is a member on NWMX forums. Lets see if we can get some details.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
Curious on where you would put your gas can?? I sure wouldn't want it in the car with me! Eek

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Anderson
posted Hide Post
I would reccommend a pivot in the middle that would allow to swivel down say on the left only. The gas can, hmmmn, maybe make it about a foot longer with a stylish milk crate sized addition in front of the fender?

"If life is the face of a rutted jump, will you pick the line that drags your footpegs?"

Posts: 294 | Location: Buckley | Registered: Fri December 29 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KinserMoto438
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna not get one.

*Let up for a second, and thats where you'll finish!*
-Klete #438

Posts: 114 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Mon November 22 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heading to SEMA.

Hawk

Posts: 354 | Location: Redmond | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trailer without bike.

Hawk