New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some lite reading.
 Login/Join

Picture of Justin Hawkins
posted

Posts: 354 | Location: Redmond | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chaz#822
posted Hide Post
Just a thought... In todays political climate wouldn't it be interesting to see if someone had land, and applied for permits before building a track and pissing off the neighbors. I wonder if the result would be more favorable...

Posts: 61 | Location: Bellevue | Registered: Mon November 29 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
that shit is depressing. i woud do everything in my power to make someones life living hell . one of those people said they didnt care if the bikes were totally quiet and it was all about destroying other earth

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dam greenies there always taking are fun away there killing the sport of motocross

Posts: 6 | Location: snohomish  | Registered: Mon May 24 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TH10
posted Hide Post
The hippies are taking over!!

Posts: 40 | Location: Kennewick | Registered: Mon June 01 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Justin Anderson
posted Hide Post
Typical Commie BS. These people dont believe in personal property. They want a war, plain and simple.

So how do you fight a war? Well maybe this is just my young FU type attitude, but if your going to make my riding spot illegal, and your front yard is closer to me than my riding area, and equally illegal, I might just end up riding on your front lawn. And maybe I might put my paddle on for little extra traction if you know what I mean...And if the side of your house just happens to get in the way of my roost, and your garden ends up on the side of your house, well thats just too bad...

Maybe when these issues start hitting a little closer to home, these idiots will get a clue... maybe not.

I can tell you what though, nobody is going to stop me riding, whether it becomes illegal or not... Ill freakin outlaw...

Either way

Posts: 403 | Location: Auburn, WA | Registered: Sat December 30 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post