E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    Hambone a couple years back....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hambone a couple years back....
 Login/Join

Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Ahhh Workman....Memories!

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 99c5pilot:
It's been a while since I have watched that video... We miss you too Kimball and we miss all the racing families. Heath and I still talk about how you were the best parts guy we have ever had!! Heath has moved to Alaska and he and I did a hunting trip in September. Heath shot a Grizzly! He still races and Wasilla Yamaha is supporting him. He had some bad luck with motor problems this summer but he still gets out and rides. Although he told me it is different now as he has to get up and go to work come Monday morning. He has made a lot of good friends in Alaska and they are all trying to talk him into racing sno-cross this winter. The motocross racing season is over, bike is winterized, and he has his Polaris RMK 900 in the garage and praying for snow to come.
How is the Secondi family? Eric W. I owe you a phone call as I have a phone number to give you. Kimball, your "The Man"!

Thanks Marc....I loved helping you guys out and always having the parts u needed!

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ken those pictures are awesome except for one small thing.Your measurements are a little off on that step down.We pulled tape at 1000ft and named it the Kleet Kinser thousand footer.I see the Goodnights helicoptor in the background and I still wonder how Skylar is doing these days and hope all is well....We need another MXGP

Posts: 37 | Location: seattle, wa. usa | Registered: Wed March 10 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post