New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gregoire gone!
 Login/Join

posted
Looks like it will be McKenna vs. Inslee

Posts: 562 | Location: Bonney Lake, WA USA | Registered: Tue February 17 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
...a Pretty good duel if you ask me

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
Makes me SOOOO happy she is gone!

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Anderson
posted Hide Post
Jay Insweethe baby talking democwat???
Bring it on. How the heck do these dimwits who aren't even smart enough to pronounce their own name get elected ??? Barwney Fwank is another fine example of the "D" means everthing when voting. Everything DDDumb.

"If life is the face of a rutted jump, will you pick the line that drags your footpegs?"

Posts: 294 | Location: Buckley | Registered: Fri December 29 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Justin Anderson
posted Hide Post
I think Mckenna will take this one... Just liberal enough to please the commies in this state, and enough the other way to please whats left...

Posts: 403 | Location: Auburn, WA | Registered: Sat December 30 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
If there is an R or GOP anywhere near anyones name that is running for office in the state they almost dont stand a chance...

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Actually I could support Mckenna.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bearmore
posted Hide Post
Unfortunatley being the "majority" had voted Gregoire in she's been there long enough to do serious damage. Now of course she is tucking her tail, running with the $$$, and leaving it for someone else to TRY and fix.

Sure wish I was able to bank serious cash and do nothing other than leave things in shambles with no consequences. Hopefully someone can dig deep and she can follow in J. Edwards footsteps Smile She's a "politician" so i am sure there has been a LOT of backpocket padding and such.

Posts: 445 | Location: Whidbey Island | Registered: Fri March 09 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post