Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CNC Machinist needed
 Login/Join

posted
Anyone know of a good quality CNC machinist that knows HAAS machines and really wants to work? They need to be able to do job setups quickly and have some programming skills.
360-761-9909 EXT 1
Ask for Ted.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Justin Anderson
posted Hide Post
Damn Ted, if this was about 6 or 7 years ago, I could help you out, but its been that long since Ive done any CNC.

What CNC program you using??

Posts: 403 | Location: Auburn, WA | Registered: Sat December 30 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ted
VERY rare copmbination,"knows what to do,and is willing to do it". After four boys,I am waiting to train grandkids,totally given up on being a employer.
We do accept outside jobs,have a very complete shop including a couple VF4 haas w/r/tables.Doing some RC car stuff as "hobby" can send cute parts for you to look at. I know difficult when you have a mach in place but could help on a as need situation,very nice thing about us we DON"T steal other shops jobs,our main focus in in the large oil field equ.= 9" 4140 axels.Just a thought,and I can always give you a bad time over it! JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ya send up some samples and prices to machine them.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Ted, MX Family

Thank you

I am (decades now) scared-to-death about manufacturing leaving U.S.A. so have to give thanks to anybody trying to keep it in-house.

dxdew?a'bSMx'

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post