New
Find
Notify
Tools

pics of horn rapids
 Login/Join

Picture of Newport
posted Hide Post
The track was amazing saterday I dont know what you guys are talking about. That track is normally hard as concrete and only one line. Last weekend it was rough rutted tons of lines and so much fun to ride. Yea a few of the faces got a couple kickers but I have never had so much fun out there. I wish they would wet that track like it was saterday "thanks to the rain" or at least till it before re ride so it would make for way better racing and alot more lines. And for those of you that want a smooth track there is a really nice supermoto track on the hill.

Posts: 28 | Location: Benton city | Registered: Tue June 30 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
i luv rough and luv ruts.....Just not on the face of my jumps. I expect at less one smooth spot for a safe take off....

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by E.W. #849:
Is this some inside tree whispering joke?
There isn't many trees to talk too around the track.
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
I heard its awesome sitting around the track all day talking.

I was actually comparing practicing to sitting around all day at the races waiting for a moto. But that does bring up good memories, back by popular demand I guess.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Aaron,

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if the have watering ability yet? Looks like it will be warm and dry for the Feb 19-21 weekend and hope they will have some sort of watering source...

I guess I could bring a truck load of snow from Montana with me????

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
I dont think they turn on the water till march 1st,but could be wrong thou

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post