E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Track conditions  Hop To Forums  HRMC (Horn Rapids)    Heading down on Feb 19-21 from the great white north...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heading down on Feb 19-21 from the great white north...
 Login/Join

Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
Its hard to say on the lap times. The layout they ran last week was a bit out of the ordinary. Every section was in! although its mostly the same some, tweaks were made that would affect lap times. With the soil being what it is I would imagine moisture and prep has a lot to do with it. berms get blown out, braking bumps form, accelerating shop forms. a lot of variables not only from weekend to weekend but from lap to lap.

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vetmx808
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys...just looking for an average range. I was doing 5-7 hard laps and wanted to see how out of shape I really am!

Posts: 582 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mon September 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
Horn was a Rockin good time this weekend! The track was awsome both days. Thank you Ray and the HRMC staff!

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LB Photography
posted Hide Post
I was down at Horn yesterday (2.28.20) taking pics and the track was awesome. The pics are uploaded so check them out.

http://lesliebrownphotography....cjNr#799713154_w7aaq

Posts: 40 | Location: Royal | Registered: Thu October 29 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post